Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event questions

hontoowarihontoowari
Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
edited December 16, 2016 in Help
For the coin event I only got one quest today, and thus only one H coin. Am I supposed to be able to get 3 more, or is it just one for today?

What does the restart parts of the event mean? Does it just replay the event, and not give coins, or is that how I get the extra daily coins?

And finally for the Ledger event when does the daily quest come along to get the ledgers? I have the book, but didn't get a quest for today. Does that mean it'll come along during the event, or do I have to speak to the people in the ledger?

Really wish these events had more information.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You need to speak to the person you got the book from again in order to get the quest. She will give you 1 quest a day towards getting the ledgers to fill the book with.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Yep, need to talk to the cadet again. I guess this is good for people disinterested in said event though.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    What about the coin event? Am I able to get more than 3 coins a day?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited December 17, 2016
    You can get infinite coins a day but you have to wait till 12am game time for some parts of the quest chain.