Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Roadmap

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited October 28, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey, you see this?

I want this.

I understand that not everything can be planned exactly and something like this would be COMPLETELY subject to change, but I think it would be cool for NA to have their own version of that for this region. It would at least give a vague sense of a schedule and idea of what to prepare for or look forward to. Just link it to a preview page where it says explicitly; TIMELINE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. It would then go to another page/site where the roadmap is displayed, a roadmap which could be easily updated or adjusted as needed.

What do you think?
  1. Would you like a future content roadmap?13 votes
    1. Yes
       92% (12 votes)
    2. No
       8% (1 vote)

Comments