Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S or R Type Upgrade on a Celtic Druid Staff?

Thor675Thor675
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in General Chat
I'm looking to make a hailstorm and chain casting int magic casting based celtic druid staff, already have it egoed and ready to go, just need to figure out what special upgrade would go better on it, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 21, 2021
    How do people not know this by now? Anything magic gets S upgrades. Red is for melee, blue is for magic.
    Thor675
  • Thor675Thor675
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    How do people not know this by now? Anything magic gets S upgrades. Red is for melee, blue is for magic.

Ahhh, mostly first time mage, would it make sense to go R since i'm an elf? INT is almost at 1500 anyways so im just wondering if it would better to go R just for the bonus crit damage.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

No, R for everything.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Thor675 wrote: »

Ahhh, mostly first time mage, would it make sense to go R since i'm an elf? INT is almost at 1500 anyways so im just wondering if it would better to go R just for the bonus crit damage.

Crimmy is trolling, it's actually better to go red right now. There are very few situations in which blue upping is better.