Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where is Doki Doki Island 2022?

OYADAOYADA
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited February 5, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello, so I was just wondering if we can get a petition for doki doki island going for 2022? If your like me and you created your character in 2020 then your new character is missing one beautiful feature that many other characters have. The ability to fly with out the use of a pet or mount character. Doki doki island has been a long lasting year after year event that i have looked forward to seeing come back for 2 years. Its now feb 5, 2022 and i have heard no news of the event starting for this year.
  1. Do you want doki doki island back for the future of our new characters?3 votes
    1. Sure!
       100% (3 votes)
    2. nah, ill just use my mount to fly around on.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    OYADA wrote: »
    Either it should be EVERY February, or just make it permanent.

In the mean time, this is posted in the wrong forum. If you edit your first post you will find a drop-down to change the forum it is in. 'General chat' would be correct or maybe even 'Feedback and Suggestions'. Either that or maybe @Katherz, @Aquasol, or @JoeyDee9 can move it.

OYADA
  • OYADAOYADA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    thanks Helsa I believed I changed the post location. Also, permanent honestly would be best
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    OYADA wrote: »
    thanks Helsa ...

Fugitaboutit!