Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Improvements?

KingEphyKingEphy
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in General Chat
So, a number of us would like guilds to have more functionality and benefits (at least I think several of us players think that way...)

So let's share ideas and such. How would YOU improve the current guild system in Mabi? What would you add? What would you change?

One idea that comes to mind is a way for guild leaders to actually spend guild Points besides improving the stone. Maybe additional boosts over a certain duration? Using them to make a guild dungeon that's customizable and accessible through a new board across several towns? Just a few thoughts. But I wanna hear others before I start rambling on.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    - New Guild Stone Design Choices (let the guild choose what their guild stone will like from a small list of options so every area with guild stones stops looking like a graveyard.)
    - Guild Homesteads (managed by the Leader and Officer so guild members would have a place to hangout and work and their gathering skills.)
    - Remodel all of the now useless housing channel area (let players build and design a guild hall buildings there.)
    Sherri
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Agree with Negu, but let me expand

- De-attach the guild system from the Premium(this been one of my major pet peves with Mabi since the start, its retarded we have to pay to MAINTAIN our guild, no other Free to Play game does this.)
    - New guild Stone design Choices.(again, agree with Negumiko here.)
    - More guild Ranks(just having two ranks? after how many years?)
    - again, same as Negumiko point, I'd port over functionalities of the Homestead system to the Housing system and expand on it, allowing the playerbase to build guildhalls and whatnot, 64bit client IS coming, so, not out of the realm of possibilities.
    - More guild costumization in general, more guild robe choices where we can apply the Emblem of our guild, expand on the guild Emblem system so people can freely costumize it, implement guild "outfits" where they wouldn't have stats would be visual only, but where you could respresent your guild Emblem, give us more stuff like guild flags?

but for the love of all stop signs, at least de-attach the darn thing from the premium, is stupid, needs to go.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Agreed, I never liked that we needed to pay for VIP just to make a guild.
    I'm also loving that Guild Homestead idea, I would definitely donate some of my HS props for my guild.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    More guardian guilds for other towns. That way EVERYONE can have a better opportunity of joining a guardian guild. Open up guardian guilds for Taillteann, Tara, Cobh, Bangor, Belvast, and even Vales and Filia.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 20, 2022
    You know that is actually a good idea. Move owning an active guild into 'inventory plus' so it can be a free thing. Maybe then add guild capabilities commensurate with what level of advanced play the guild leader has to maintain a reason for the paid services. Enough guildies whining for more guild capabilities is a pretty good motivator! :)

As an example with Premium plus and up you can have a guild officer, but the free kind can't.