Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adding a QOL to mass price things (Personal Shop)

MomomienMomomien
Mabinogi Rep: 110
in Feedback and Suggestions
As the title states, It'd be amazing if you guys could implement a Drag to highlight multiple things at once , To Bulk Price / Mass price things.
Like dye's,Leathers,Staps Ect, its tedious doing things one by one.
Kagenokami

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Momomien wrote: »
    As the title states, It'd be amazing if you guys could implement a Drag to highlight multiple things at once , To Bulk Price / Mass price things.
    Like dye's,Leathers,Staps Ect, its tedious doing things one by one.

No shitake. Ctrl-click things and group price them. A reasonable programmer could get it done in less than a work week or even a work day.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    In favor of bulk pricing things we currently can't
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Yes please. Also, would be nice to be able to comparatively mass-price things.

For example. If I have a ton of jasper gems of varying sizes, I would like to be able to tell it how much I want each cm to be worth so it does the math for me and I can be done pricing sooner. It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to type in 1 number and have all my gems of a type accurately priced according to size.