Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reimaging

KaggyKaggy
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Feedback and Suggestions
This may have been made before, but I'll go ahead and suggest this anyway. I think Mabinogi needs a reimaging, an update to its appearance. A simple update is enough (example: update in characters, pets, outfits, etc) but nonetheless it's about time Mabi got this update. I believe this would bring back players to the game along with new. I personally would love to see it! I hope others also agree with me on this.

Comments

• SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    for this to happen, the 64bit engine that's coming needs to be implemented first, and tbh, don't think graphics wise we need much updating, they got "bigger fish to fry" on my point of view....
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    At minimum, they should get early-game areas up to the same quality as the late-game areas.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Yes, the game needs a graphics modernization. It would help for making play examples for advertisements. Take a game like Minecraft, it's a great game, but a lot of folks see it, for the first time, and look at the quality of graphics and say, "yuck, I'm not playing that!".

Some folks prefer the old style graphics because they want the game to look "anime" others because their computers are so old that updating the graphics will shut them out. I think they could solve this by having a setting of "Enhanced" versus "Classic" Mabinogi.