Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crom Bas and Netherlander

BigGiantBigGiant
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Feedback and Suggestions
https://ibb.co/tKyDV49

As a content runner i'd like to point out about the latest crom bas quest that needs you to receive letter from carasek in order to progress the quest, its no big deal right? go to mailbox and get the letter But because of the trade restriction for netherland player implemented in 9 dec 2021.there is no possible way to progress because of you cant receive any form of item from mail. so it would be better if there is another alternative for this questline like maybe you can just go to carasek or make the letter sent directly to inventory.

and another note is that if you have item listed or sold in auction house and you didnt take it before this trade restrict took place its gone you cant receive it ... so like ... if you spent a month grinding a kraken heart and list it on ah for 400m well ... prepare to mourn as you can no longer access the auction house. it would be great if any item listed can be send back into the player inventory.

i know this doesnt affect the majority of player but if no alternative or solution is made im sure anyone that gets affected by this trade restriction
would just quit mabi, since basically you are playing mabi alone from preparing combat supplies and making gear.
FeralsouldriverCrimsọn

Comments

• FeralsouldriverFeralsouldriver
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I can agree with what you said because I am also suffering threw this. Example you can't pick up cobwebs making it so you either fragment silk or pay for a spider pet. Add in they still didn't even fix the regulations which they were suppose to fix by not removing you to being able to buy reforges.

Frankly all I want them to do is to add in you can revive items from the system and other players can't send you items for mail.
    Allow you to drop items but use the same system they did so others can't pick up your mob drops.
    Add a Life talent request system so you aren't locked behind a gear lock because you can't make the items yourself.
    Lastly for the people who had AH items to get them back via mail so that we don't lose everything we wanted to sell.

That's my hole look on it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I am so sorry for what you guys are dealing with. Have you tried submitting a ticket about this? A admin might be able to retrieve the letter for you and put it into your inventory.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I am so sorry for what you guys are dealing with. Have you tried submitting a ticket about this? A admin might be able to retrieve the letter for you and put it into your inventory.

It's worth a try. My guess is that Nexon is aware of the problem and has been since before the sanctions went into effect. Since this kind of thing could end up happening to other nations as well, one hopes they have someone working on a solution for the problem. The way to tell is that if after fixing it, can Nexon still make money from such countries? If so, they're working on it. It not, sucks to be them.