Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SQUIRE LIKEABILITY

gertrudegertrude
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
in Help
I am working on Bachram Explosion. I have gotten Kanna's likeability up to lvl 4. She wont let me carry a conversation with her. Any advice on how to raise her likeability? I can manage training, council her and that is all at the time. She cant go out till Saturday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Sounds like you likely have her 'True Strength' quest. It's the 'wall' stopping you from reaching Level 5 Likeability with her.
  • gertrudegertrude
    Thank you KingEphy. I will check this out and see how it goes.
  • gertrudegertrude
    It wasnt the quest "True Strength". Still stuck. Thank you again KingEphy. Hopefully it will come clear soon what to do.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If the squire likability is maxed out, there is a high chance that it is a side quest that needs to be done before proceeding.

I remember being stuck on one for a while and after going through my quests and completing them did I find why it was stuck. I believe that if you have other quests for the NPC's that it won't prompt until you finish those previous quests to allow you to continue.
  • gertrudegertrude
    Thank you asnscorpio. Today I took Kanna to the library and she gained some likeability but there is something else I need to do. Not sure what yet. Thank you for your response. I am also stuck on Logan. I did the first part of The Letter but the second part wont come up. I didnt realize these were so complicated. I guess I will do anything to get Bachram Explosion.