Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hydrangea Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 11, 2022 in Vault
The smell of fresh hydrangeas fills the air as springtime is in full bloom in Erinn! Step out into the sun with the Special Hydrangea Outfits. Escape from your enemies with the new Crisis Escape Appearance Change Cards! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, May 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 9th, Before Maintenance

220510-mbw-2781-hydrangea-940x290.jpg

Comments

• CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really wanted anything from the last 3 gatchpons (counting this one) I've seen since I finally returned to mabinogi
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    CyborgJiro wrote: »
    I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really wanted anything from the last 3 gatchpons (counting this one) I've seen since I finally returned to mabinogi

The new Crisis Escape Appearance Change Cards are kind of cool but that is the only thing from this gacha I like at all and it is certainly not worth wasting money on trying to get it.
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I was wrong, there are some stuff I wanted in the academy gatchapon and I totally managed to get some of them. Feeling lucky