Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In-game Notebook

ChoCho
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
in Feedback and Suggestions
It'd be nice if there could be easily accessible notes that I can open in-game that I could write information in. Something like a notepad with multiple pages that I could write things like what food gives what buffs, where to hunt for certain items, plans for the next time I log in, etc without having to alt-tab and look at a wiki or open up a word document. The info could be stored on your PC similar to how I assume Mabinovel drafts are stored.
Berryswirl

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Interesting idea, I do not oppose.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Like a combo of mabinovel and memoir but for personal use?
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    This is an old post but I definitely agree. With how open ended this game is, having a personal journal to take notes it would be nice to help you remember what your doing if you took a break, or help keep you organized as your playing, or have notes of things your currently hunting for. Something that players are always given in my D&D games, it's helpful
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the meantime can you use the existing note system to write notes to yourself?
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Helsa wrote: »
    In the meantime can you use the existing note system to write notes to yourself?

I guess that does kind of work as an alternative method of a journal. Thank you
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

My desk is full of Post-it notes to remind me about ongoing mabi things and other games. Something like this may be useful in game but for now failed system of random notes on my desk works just fine.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »

My desk is full of Post-it notes to remind me about ongoing mabi things and other games. Something like this may be useful in game but for now failed system of random notes on my desk works just fine.

Almost the same for me except, in my case, it's Notepad and Open Office calc.