Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Returns!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 11, 2022 in Vault
Liam and Gwen are back again with Peep's Coffee! Receive a new coffee everyday and help make Peep's Coffee a success! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, May 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 9th, Before Maintenance

220509_sweetcoffeeeventrerun_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Why is there a reward for 30 consecutive days for a 28 day event?
    CyborgJiro
  • MyJubJrMyJubJr
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Age 19 potions! Where are the age 19 potions? We know you have them. :neutral:
  • xxZacharyxxxxZacharyxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I see a food cart in the picture why no food cart rewrds?
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I kinda want that fairy summon
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Tiro wrote: »

huh...that's a great question..
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    There's a side quest of to find her in iria! for 5th and 10th times she will give either 1 day extra on either days or overall days for the event I know this cause its a revamped event from 2 years ago... So keep finding her in iria (she will say where she is going everyday when you talk to her then you have to find her. I will not say where to go but its different every day
    Musicat
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    There's a side quest of to find her in iria! for 5th and 10th times she will give either 1 day extra on either days or overall days for the event I know this cause its a revamped event from 2 years ago... So keep finding her in iria (she will say where she is going everyday when you talk to her then you have to find her. I will not say where to go but its different every day

I will do my best to get on daily even with my 12 hour work shifts. x.x
    Kitsuneanagi
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    edited May 15, 2022
    CyborgJiro wrote: »

huh...that's a great question..

• vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    They just reused the banner from past event where you could get food truck.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    #betterlatethannever
    You will be (or were) able to get the count of 30 consecutive logins. It's a special feature. Bet someone's already mentioned it.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    cause its a revamped event from 2 years ago...
    Surprisingly, The Meow's memories of it faded. But he definitely remembers the part about the special gift for finding the NPC.