Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events are down, don't repair...

xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
edited February 15, 2017 in General Chat
Can't put 3 rebirth pots together to make a full pot, almost went a full event without something going wrong...almost.

Edit: Also just lost dura on my armor so...none of the events are actually in progress, i'm sure the rainbows gone too

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    edited February 15, 2017
    You're supposed to put the 3 Incomplete Rebirth Potions together to form one 12-hour duration Rebirth pot. You have to actively stack them one atop the other two. The magnet button doesn't do it.

Make sure your channel has Event lined up with the ID in the Channels window. If it's not, the event is down in that channel. I'm in Ruairi and all of our channels are good and the 100% is active in them. What channel/server are you? Bear in mind if you're in ch7 of Tarlach, that one had issues so it might take a few minutes for the events to come back online. Check your channels and try cc'ing to one that has (Event) aligned with it.
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    specifically ch7 tarlach, when repairing they say 100% but it still fails, will just go to another channel i suppose
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    no i was right all channels won't allow the pot to be put together, and the repair event isn't working in any channel
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 15, 2017
    well I got screwed over again. you can't stack the pieces of the rebirth potions anymore even though it says they won't be deleted until tomorrow's maintenance. unlike the last batch of rebirth pots that claimed to expire but didn't, these ones were rendered un-usable BEFORE they were stated to be deleted.

I'm extremely angry. I was going to use my 3 rebirth potions tonight -_-

jJ0b5Gl.jpg

I want my rebirth potions, dammit
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 15, 2017
    Lame. -_-

And no one's on Live Chat to hear this. Try submitting tickets. Hopefully, Nexon will be able to do something tomorrow morning.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Can anyone confirm if the repair event is still down in Tarlach? I was gonna try to get on for it if I can.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    edited February 15, 2017
    God dammit Nexon can you do one thing right?

I have two rebirth potions ready to be used and the blue "rebirth" button for the free items every hour is missing as well. Everything is broken. It's not 3AM my time yet. The next day on this game is ALWAYS at 3AM EST. But no, events broke early again I guess. And now we got more dumb crap coming out tomorrow. Who cares about the XO event? Oh boy, a brand new attendance and cookie wand event!!!

Jesus Christ I'm getting so sick of this repetitive -removed-.
    edited February 15, 2017
    LewnaJa wrote: »
    God dammit Nexon can you do one thing right?

I have two rebirth potions ready to be used and the blue "rebirth" button for the free items every hour is missing as well. Everything is broken. It's not 3AM my time yet. The next day on this game is ALWAYS at 3AM EST. But no, events broke early again I guess. And now we got more dumb crap coming out tomorrow. Who cares about the XO event? Oh boy, a brand new attendance and cookie wand event!!!

Jesus Christ I'm getting so sick of this repetitive -removed-.

A few people actually found out the timed event ended as scheduled, if you look on the announcement page for it, it says it was ending at 7am PST on February 15th. A lot of people missed that though, myself included.
    Greta
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 15, 2017
    A few people actually found out the timed event ended as scheduled, if you look on the announcement page for it, says it was ending at 7am POST on February 15th. A lot of people missed that though, myself included.

That's true, but it doesn't explain the incomplete rebirth potions being unable to be stacked and turned into rebirth potions. I guess they figured since the rebirth button wasn't giving out items anymore then it was safe to close that event, but it WASN'T. Their news post said those rebirth potions would stay until tomorrow's maintenance, February 16th. Turning off that event killed the ability to stack the incomplete potions early, and anyone who saved their incomplete potions and planned to level grind this evening got a big slap in the face (like usual -_-). I'm really close to sending in a ticket and demanding 3 rebirth potions at this point... I really am upset. I don't need ap, but I need to get my total levels up for when we get those ladeca skills :/ It's frustrating. I would like to be able to trust the news they put on their site one of these days
    @Arjune oh sorry, I wasn't trying to comment on the rebirth potion issue, just about people thinking the event itself was supposed to end at 3am PST. I don't use rebirth pots myself but I'm sorry they did that to you guys :/ And I say you definitely should send a ticket in about it imo then, because that's wrong if that's what's happening to people.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Arjune I'm really hoping that this was just an accident on Nexon's part and that they didn't realize that the potion redemption was linked to the presence of the rebirth button ui.

Also, Ladeca Skills? =O
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 16, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »

Also, Ladeca Skills? =O

it was an update in Korea a while back.. I found the info on another mabi site. I am kinda wondering if we will get it tomorrow :P that is if they literally meant content when they said content and not events

Shine of Eweca
    • Passive skill for all three races
    • Overall stat boost (will give different value to different stats for each races)
    • Any stat gain from SoE will be allowed to past 1500 cap
    • Skill rank will be current level dependent
    • SoE will activate at level 50 and will automatically rank up with each ten levels
    • SoE will reset once rebirthed and current level is resetted
    • The higher total level is the higher the stat boost
    • The cap for total level seems to be at around 40K. It's been reported any higher TTL would not give additional stat boost

Breath of Ladeca
    • Human exclusive active skill
    • Can be used once a day
    • Increases movement speed by 50 (most likely 5%) temporarily
    • The higher total level is the longer it will last
    • It's been reported that a character with 25K TTL has duration of 15 minutes
    • It is unknown if there is a hard cap to the duration
    • The skill is activate with current level 100
    • The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset

Vision of Ladeca
    • Elf exclusive active skill
    • Can be used once a day
    • Increase aiming speed to 400% temporarly
    • The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset

Might of Ladeca
    • Giant exclusive active skill
    • Can be used once a day
    • Increase damage by 10% for close combat talent weapons temporarly
    • Increase close combat talent weapon attack speed one level

bolded text is the reason I'm trying to get my total up higher

still unsure if once a day means irl day or ingame day ... hopefully ingame day
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Arjune wrote: »
    I would like to be able to trust the news they put on their site one of these days
    this.
    sjsdaSj.jpg
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 16, 2017
    there's also this from the same update:

AP Skill Training
    • Allows skils to be trained by using AP
    • Can be used for rank F to rank 2
    • Can only be used if the skill has 30+ skill training
    • Can only be used if the skill training requirement has maximum of 11 or more
    • Amount of required AP differs for different skills and different ranks
    • AP skill training cannot be used on certain skills such as Crusader skills

Talent Skill Training Bonus
    • Received with current level 100+ and increase with higher current level
    • Max out at 2x, making the current talent skill training 4x without event or potion modifiers

Modified Experience Table
    • Experience required for level up past level 100 has been significantly lowered

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Event was supposed to end obviously. You got lucky that RB pot didn't get erased last time when RB event happened. I used up everything i needed before that happened because you never know when and what might happen there.
    Helsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I never trust that stuff. I make sure I do all of my event stuff I want done at MOST two days before the event's scheduled to end. Never the day of the maitenence because I never know if the stuff poofs or stops working before or after the maintenance. Waiting until the last minute to use/do event stuff always just seems like bad news anyhow. :/
    Greta
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 16, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Event was supposed to end obviously. You got lucky that RB pot didn't get erased last time when RB event happened. I used up everything i needed before that happened because you never know when and what might happen there.

Sorry but don't even start on the "you were lucky" crap because that whole thing before was also BS and I had to rush and use all my RB pots near the end of that event. I tried to do that this time and got screwed. The only part of the event that was supposed to end was the free hourly items. the news post clearly states that the potions wouldn't be deleted until today during the maintenance. My guess is that people were probably sending tickets saying they stopped getting items so nexon decided to just stop the event, which in turn disabled the rebirth pots. :|
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I never trust that stuff. I make sure I do all of my event stuff I want done at MOST two days before the event's scheduled to end. Never the day of the maitenence because I never know if the stuff poofs or stops working before or after the maintenance. Waiting until the last minute to use/do event stuff always just seems like bad news anyhow. :/

I didn't wait til the 'day of the maintenance'. it was the night before. figures people are taking Nexon's side on this. Just like the people that said "oh it was totally possible for that guy in Ruairi to craft that soluna blade"
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @xBernkastelx Sorry to hear that happened to you. I would submit a ticket about that and see if they can fix your dura because that was definitely a bug. I mean before the server went down they still had "100% repair event" still scrolling above. So totally not your fault. Submit a ticket.