Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Border Collie

PoopsAlotPoopsAlot
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in General Chat
So, we spent 4700NX for a border collie and now they wont pick up herbs? What's up with that

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    PoopsAlot wrote: »
    So, we spent 4700NX for a border collie and now they wont pick up herbs? What's up with that

I have one of those, bought years and years ago, and I'll check if I have the same issue. In the mean time, make sure there is a place in the inventory for the herbs to go, they are 2 squares high and 1 wide.
    PoopsAlot
  • PoopsAlotPoopsAlot
    Helsa wrote: »

I have one of those, bought years and years ago, and I'll check if I have the same issue. In the mean time, make sure there is a place in the inventory for the herbs to go, they are 2 squares high and 1 wide.

Yeah Please
  • HelsaHelsa

Yeah Please

I got bad news for you. Apparently, I sent my Border Collie to a better obedience school.

This is weird because whether it collects herbs or not is not gonna matter how your computer is set up or anything like that. I bought my pet about eleven years ago. Any edits made to the Border Collie pet, by Nexon, I would suppose get "uploaded", so to speak, to all the extant ones. So both of ours SHOULD be broken. I presume you have the room in the pet inventory to grab the herbs?

OH, I just thought, I have NOT done any pet trainer stuff to this pet at all. In fact I have not done ANY pet trainer stuff at all, yet.

PoopsAlot
  • PoopsAlotPoopsAlot

Yeah Please

I got bad news for you. Apparently, I sent my Border Collie to a better obedience school.

This is weird because whether it collects herbs or not is not gonna matter how your computer is set up or anything like that. I bought my pet about eleven years ago. Any edits made to the Border Collie pet, by Nexon, I would suppose get "uploaded", so to speak, to all the extant ones. So both of ours SHOULD be broken. I presume you have the room in the pet inventory to grab the herbs?

OH, I just thought, I have NOT done any pet trainer stuff to this pet at all. In fact I have not done ANY pet trainer stuff at all, yet.

I have space I'm going to check it again and maybe install white herbs on my homestead to see if its a specific herbs
  • HelsaHelsa

Yeah Please

I have space I'm going to check it again and maybe install white herbs on my homestead to see if its a specific herbs

You will need to have a high enough rank of Herbalism to pick white herbs. It will probably be faster to get white herbs here. My guess is it won't matter. I suppose I could try harvesting green herbs in dunbarton to see what happens. I'm wondering, though, if pets that fetch can be set, like bags, to only pick up certain things, and you have herbs NOT set?

I just logged out and it's late so I can look tomorrow, I suppose.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Y'ain't gonna like this either.

I did not see any controls for the pet to limit what it would gather or store. Does your Border Collie try to collect but fails or does it not even try.