Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Update all weapons!!

VasumatiVasumati
Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
in Feedback and Suggestions
It seems like all weapons that aren't mainstream get left behind, and i'm really tired of it. Look how long it took them to make celtic and nightbringer variants of everything that wasn't a 2hand melee weapon. Even now, there are still some categories missing. For example, we still don't have any new one handed axes or blunts outside of celtic weapons (Borealis hammer excluded). One handed axes are my favourite and it's left in the dust. Look how long control bars, guns etc. Where also left behind. I'm honestly shocked divine and nightbringer shields where made. For the love of Morrighain, make ALL weapons when creating a new 'tier'. There's no reason we should only get divine/nightbringer 1hand sword, and nothing else except 2handers. One hand sword has crap erg and a bad mastery. Axe mastery is fantastic, and shield combat could be so powerful, but not if we're stuck with outdated weaponry.

Comments

• DDSNDDSN
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    I'd also like to see joke/gimmick weapons that don't have any weapon mastery tied to it like the Chef's Passion or Scythe be given an appropriate mastery to benefit from, since they're both bladed weapons it'd make sense to attach them to the Sword Mastery skill.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    DDSN wrote: »
    I'd also like to see joke/gimmick weapons that don't have any weapon mastery tied to it like the Chef's Passion or Scythe be given an appropriate mastery to benefit from, since they're both bladed weapons it'd make sense to attach them to the Sword Mastery skill.

Chef's Passion being lumped into Sword Mastery makes sense but Scythes would make more sense with Axe Mastery.
    DDSN
  • DDSNDDSN
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Helsa wrote: »
    Chef's Passion being lumped into Sword Mastery makes sense but Scythes would make more sense with Axe Mastery.

Yeah! Axe Mastery sounds good for scythes, the piercing bonus would be really nice with it.
  • RomanjiRomanji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    If i had to limit the specific weapons that desperately need updates.
    The "Legendary" weapons. Tethra, Masterpiece bow, Caladbolg.
    And weapons that are fairly exclusively from raids; Everything made from Girgashiy because it should be unheard of to make a raid, skills for said raid, raid gear then phase ALL of it out without so much as a second thought.
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Demonic Weapons. Either give us more options to get them and raise up the success rates. The Demonic Dream catcher is now redundant, because the Dream Catcher of Blossoming memories has the SAME RATE.
    DDSN