Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

broken auction house

VierzuVierzu
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited August 22, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
as of today when i signed in auction house was broken. the stuff i sold i was able to recieve funds for no issue, but i attempted to post something and game froze. reload game and the item was gone, happened 2 times, lost both items(for reference was only a stack of mushrooms and a stack of mana herbs). please investigate this issue as others on my friendslist have stated the same is happening to them, and i dont wanna worry every time i post something that it will vanish like this without even posting to the ah or returning to inventory. as a side note, after attempting to post, the game freezes. as in, i cant move, cant access my auction house from then until reload. cant exit homestead. i can chat, friends list works, inventory opens and closes still, so i dont know what is messed up with auction house but its breaking the game right now.

Comments

• CastianCastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    im also having this issue. i thought maybe i couldnt see stuff so i tried posting an elucidator for 999mil just to see if i could find it in the list. but it didnt seem to post, even though it took it from my inv. and my character froze up. so i relogged and it was gone completely. either in the AH or my INV. PLEASE nexon fix urself soon x.x
  • CalibryCalibry
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I had the exact same issue as Castian, the AH ate one of my Faded beads and I can't check the going price on them either.

I know it was working fine last night. Never seen a problem like this before, but it really needs to be fixed.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited August 22, 2022
    I'm having the same problem.

I lost 600k worth of wheat flour I was trying to list.

Hopefully they can fix this so we don't get rolled back.
  • WormisWormis
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I've also hit this problem and am currently missing 20 exquisite reforging tools I tried to list ;-;
  • FomorlordFomorlord
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Wow, that is a terrifying bug.... Thanks for the warning <3
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Is it still happening for anyone, or was it just for that one day? Curious to know if I should back away from auction for a bit