Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Synthesis Quality of Life Update

ChoCho
Mabinogi Rep: 2,220
in Feedback and Suggestions
I can't synthesize random items anymore. It's recipes or 3 of a kind. No idea why random synthesis was removed. If it was intentional, I think it was a bad decision.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Cho wrote: »
    I can't synthesize random items anymore. It's recipes or 3 of a kind. No idea why random synthesis was removed. If it was intentional, I think it was a bad decision.

Really? That sucks! Synthesize ANY three items was Mabinogi's version of Minecraft's Composter.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I've not played with synthesis since the update. If this is true, I definitely think this must have been a mistake. After all, how would we manage to do the R1 requirements and such if we cannot toss in random armors?