Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Birman Improved / Bag extensions

stormhammerstormhammer
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
in General Chat
I missed the halloween event that allowed you to upgrade your 6x6 birman pouches to 8x8 birman improved pouches.
I did, however, use a bunch of bag extension coupons this past halloween event.
Just wondering, if birman improved exchange coupons ever come back, and you use them on an extended pouch, do you then get 8x9 bags? Or do you lose the extension?

Comments

• stormhammerstormhammer
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    extra question, can you use birnam improved bags + the unimproved versions at the same time? I have a set of coupons chilling in my inventory in case i can double down, but if its impossible, then they're going straight into the auction house.