Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Back after like 7 years and my stuff is gone

lildevilboylildevilboy
Mabinogi Rep: 320
Posts: 4
Member
in General Chat
recently started playing the game again after a long time and i cant seem to find my raccoon cub outfit anywhere. I see all my characters and pets but i cant find it in any of m y char invintory or pets. Any one know a easy way to find out where i have it at. Also is it better to run the off steam or the nexon launcher

Comments

  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Posts: 815
    Member
    Did you put it in the dressing room, by any chance? Or the bank?

    I wouldn't know which of the two is better.
    lildevilboy
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Posts: 5,782
    Member
    Did you make characters on more than one server? If so which? Which server was the character of present focus made on?
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Posts: 157
    Member
    I have a feeling that you have given up on this thread. But just in case...

    In you want the Raccoon Cub because of the change in Combat Power, you might be interested in knowing that an earlier post this year said that they are planning on doing away with all CP-related skill-training in 2022. I haven't heard a word about it since they made the announcement, but it's supposed to be coming. I hope they haven't changed their minds on that one.

    Of course. if you want the RC simply because it is rightfully yours, I wish you well in your search. If you never find it, I hope that you find an adequate replacement. The price of those should drop once they remove those skill requirements.
    PumpkinRio
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 67
    Member
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    I have a feeling that you have given up on this thread. But just in case...

    In you want the Raccoon Cub because of the change in Combat Power, you might be interested in knowing that an earlier post this year said that they are planning on doing away with all CP-related skill-training in 2022. I haven't heard a word about it since they made the announcement, but it's supposed to be coming. I hope they haven't changed their minds on that one.

    Of course. if you want the RC simply because it is rightfully yours, I wish you well in your search. If you never find it, I hope that you find an adequate replacement. The price of those should drop once they remove those skill requirements.

    I honestly hope they do away with it, relying on tender potions to rank things gets really annoying.
  • lildevilboylildevilboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Posts: 4
    Member
    LOl Problem solved. I put it in my dressing room and forgot it was there. I found all my outfits. Thanks tho. Sucks now i cant use them lol i have a male and female one. they took a outfit worth millions and made it worthless lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Posts: 5,782
    Member
    edited November 10, 2022
    LOl Problem solved. I put it in my dressing room and forgot it was there. I found all my outfits. Thanks tho. Sucks now i cant use them lol i have a male and female one. they took a outfit worth millions and made it worthless lol

    I haven't worked on Enchant skill yet, so forgive my potential ignorance, but can't you take an enchant off one thing and put it on another? Either, that or rebirth as a different gender to complete your training. Or skip all of that and go visit Duncan and have him lower all your skills back to F do your training easy peasy then put the skills back up.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Posts: 157
    Member
    edited November 11, 2022
    LOl Problem solved. I put it in my dressing room and forgot it was there. I found all my outfits. Thanks tho. Sucks now i cant use them lol i have a male and female one. they took a outfit worth millions and made it worthless lol

    Glad you found it. And I get your frustration with it being made nearly worthless with the next update. I remember saving up hard to buy mine. It helped a lot back in the day. But I'm now at a point where a full set of -CP gear does not help. Even with tendering potions. So I'm looking forward to the update.

    PumpkinRio wrote: »

    I honestly hope they do away with it, relying on tender potions to rank things gets really annoying.

    It's coming this Thursday!
    Helsa wrote: »
    I haven't worked on Enchant skill yet, so forgive my potential ignorance, but can't you take an enchant off one thing and put it on another? Either, that or rebirth as a different gender to complete your training. Or skip all of that and go visit Duncan and have him lower all your skills back to F do your training easy peasy then put the skills back up.

    That particular enchant can be used on a very limited number of items. And IIRC, it is a higher enchant more likely to destroy the target item if the enchant fails. Duncan would have been the best way to go, but with Thursday around the corner, why bother?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Posts: 5,782
    Member
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    LOl Problem solved. I put it in my dressing room and forgot it was there. I found all my outfits. Thanks tho. Sucks now i cant use them lol i have a male and female one. they took a outfit worth millions and made it worthless lol

    Glad you found it. And I get your frustration with it being made nearly worthless with the next update. I remember saving up hard to buy mine. It helped a lot back in the day. But I'm now at a point where a full set of -CP gear does not help. Even with tendering potions. So I'm looking forward to the update.

    PumpkinRio wrote: »

    I honestly hope they do away with it, relying on tender potions to rank things gets really annoying.

    It's coming this Thursday!
    Helsa wrote: »
    I haven't worked on Enchant skill yet, so forgive my potential ignorance, but can't you take an enchant off one thing and put it on another? Either, that or rebirth as a different gender to complete your training. Or skip all of that and go visit Duncan and have him lower all your skills back to F do your training easy peasy then put the skills back up.

    That particular enchant can be used on a very limited number of items. And IIRC, it is a higher enchant more likely to destroy the target item if the enchant fails. Duncan would have been the best way to go, but with Thursday around the corner, why bother?

    Welp, I guess the bottom has dropped out of the lower CP gear market. I wonder if tendering potions will still be sold in the web store?

    I just thought of something, I remember years ago when they moved the highest rank of Music Compose from Rank 4 to Rank 1. The requirements to complete the rank did not change, so folks had to use a skill reset capsule to go back one rank and re-advance it so that the new advancement criteria would but loaded. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Posts: 157
    Member

    Helsa wrote: »
    Welp, I guess the bottom has dropped out of the lower CP gear market. I wonder if tendering potions will still be sold in the web store?

    I just thought of something, I remember years ago when they moved the highest rank of Music Compose from Rank 4 to Rank 1. The requirements to complete the rank did not change, so folks had to use a skill reset capsule to go back one rank and re-advance it so that the new advancement criteria would but loaded. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.

    I wasn't around for the change in music, but that does sound vaguely familiar with skill changes in the past. We usually are stuck with whatever we have at the time of the update, and then get the new benefits after we finish the current rank. Which means that last week, I should not have ranked up Pierrot and Colossus to r2 , holding off at r3. But with an all-skill training buff, a puppetry training buff, and talent training, I'll be fine...if I can snag another Tendering Potion that lowers monsters by two levels. I still have plenty of gift boxes to open from events, so I should be good there too.

    It'll be too much of a hassle to de-rank everything through Duncan. Too many skills to re-rank (last time took over half an hour, even using the control-click method to re-rank). So for many of us, Tendering Potions will still have some relevancy for any CP-related skill requirments, just to get us over the hump.

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Posts: 5,782
    Member
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Welp, I guess the bottom has dropped out of the lower CP gear market. I wonder if tendering potions will still be sold in the web store?

    I just thought of something, I remember years ago when they moved the highest rank of Music Compose from Rank 4 to Rank 1. The requirements to complete the rank did not change, so folks had to use a skill reset capsule to go back one rank and re-advance it so that the new advancement criteria would but loaded. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.

    I wasn't around for the change in music, but that does sound vaguely familiar with skill changes in the past. We usually are stuck with whatever we have at the time of the update, and then get the new benefits after we finish the current rank. Which means that last week, I should not have ranked up Pierrot and Colossus to r2 , holding off at r3. But with an all-skill training buff, a puppetry training buff, and talent training, I'll be fine...if I can snag another Tendering Potion that lowers monsters by two levels. I still have plenty of gift boxes to open from events, so I should be good there too.

    It'll be too much of a hassle to de-rank everything through Duncan. Too many skills to re-rank (last time took over half an hour, even using the control-click method to re-rank). So for many of us, Tendering Potions will still have some relevancy for any CP-related skill requirments, just to get us over the hump.

    Would that skill reset capsules could be sold in-game.