Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Flame Rider F and MilkyWay Xylophone

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
edited February 2, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
IGN: Sphyra
Server: Mari

Problem: Equipping a milky way xylophone along with the Flame Rider F outfit results in a visual glitch of the inner fin on the dolphin. Inner fin and a buckle "connect" to each other resulting in a stretching of both objects.

- Tried alternating between style and gear tabs. Glitch still happens.
- Tried other outfits (especially those with similar features as the Flame Rider F i.e outfits w/ thigh high stockings, a garter, or other embellishments positioned in the same area where the glitch happens): Glitch only happens with the Flame Rider F.
- Problem persists even when using bard skills, standing, walking, sitting, and running.

3036c5e7ff232d673bc4c850cdb996e4.jpg

70fa1bfe17a3e9390ec15e1a7538ba84.jpg

24f66990b7c87d6e8481d6fba9846cde.jpg

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It's like annoying, sticky bubblegum that sticks to your shoes! Good catch! ^^ Don't forget your ign and server. I wonder if this affects any other outfits.
    Sphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    i've tried other outfits (which is ALOT lemme tell ya) and none of them do this.
    just previewing the flame rider f in the dressing room results in this glitch. Again none of the other outfits do this.
  • GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Last I checked, the same thing happened with Anju's outfit and the solar glory electric guitar.