Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help With Blaanid-Second Memoir

_Philocleon79__Philocleon79_
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Ok, I’m currently in the middle of the shadow mission segment and I just finished exploring the realm. I try talking to Blaanid and I get nothing. Now I know that you’re supposed to get the intro to the Alban Knights but I did that before I first encountered Blaanid. So what am I supposed to do? I’m below cumulative lvl 500 so until I reach that i can’t do any Beltane missions. I heard that’s also part of Blaanid. Anyway, what should I do?

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Just to be clear, you're talking about the second part of the book, right? So are you on the "Be Brave: Dungeons and Missons" quest? Not sure if you're still struggling with it, or if you've figured it out by now, but if you haven't, I'd recommend using the Mabi wiki as a guide if the memoir book's description isn't giving you any clues. That being said, I'd also be willing to try and help you figure out what the issue is, if you need it. I'd just need to know which part your at.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    For some reason I did not get the townsperson to respond when I have to talk to Alexina. in Quilla Base Camp. I have tried several time but nothing seems to work. Help me PLEASE
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited November 20, 2022
    Meave wrote: »
    For some reason I did not get the townsperson to respond when I have to talk to Alexina. in Quilla Base Camp. I have tried several time but nothing seems to work. Help me PLEASE

Are you at the part where you have to do the sidequest for them? For me personally, that part was tricky and I didn't realize which person I was supposed to talk to, then realized I had to go over to their quest board and accept the quest to kill those big-eared animals.

Also, checking the blue flowers at the bottom left side of the memoir book helped me, cause those show you the details of the side quests and what your supposed to be doing better.