Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Traveler's Guide Mana Tunnels are messed up

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in General Chat
Nexon when you fixed Moon Gates and Mana Tunnels when using them on the world map according to your NEXT: Arcana - Patch Notes released on December 15th they broke in the Traveler's Guide. Most Moon Gates work fine but a few of them send you to the wrong location when using the Traveler's Guide. I noticed a issue with being sent to the wrong Moon Gate once when I went to a Moon Gate in Avalon and it was not the one I had picked. Mana Tunnels are even worse, very few of them send you to the correct location right now.

dfkj74o-8bf0c525-d6fb-4425-8f44-308011be882d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZrajc0by04YmYwYzUyNS1kNmZiLTQ0MjUtOGY0NC0zMDgwMTFiZTg4MmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.URLtWrADovUMJJ3e5myqiVAUCO_HVQnZXbFAJKPQ5F4
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    i just wanna get my Bard GM quest over with :pensive:

VKPNLdV.png
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited December 18, 2022
    Sherri wrote: »
    i just wanna get my Bard GM quest over with :pensive:

VKPNLdV.png

So that is how I get to the Outskirts of Avalon. Strangely enough that was the one I was trying to get to but the Outskirts of Avalon Moon Gate sent me to one of the Yggdrasil Moon Gates. Plus since I have VIP my Traveler's Guide does not have that notice before teleporting so I can't use that method to confirm where I am going before actually moving there. Oh well the old system of using gates on the maps works just fine and only wastes about 20 more seconds. Guess I will just enjoy traveling like we did back in the good old days before the guide.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Still an issue. I was wondering why the fee for my usual spot strangely increased. :(