Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

One step higher

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in General Chat
How do i post the posters on the wall for this quest?

Comments

• nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    IDK what i am missing. My game crashed when i was talking to Eirawen, and all the quest says in to put up the first poster on the Dunbartons west wall. I dont see where or how to do this.
  • tufluvtufluv
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    there should be a shiny spot you talk to on the ground. that's how you "put up" the posters :p
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    The spot to put the poster located at the front of the NPC where you manage your stardust and related stuff
  • TuletelleTuletelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    there's a glowing interaction spot on the ground right next to the stardust girl's tent