Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot connect to server?

DerringerDerringer
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Technical Support
Earlier today I was disconnected in the middle of a Shakespeare RP quest for G15. After restarting the client I can get to the character selection screen, but when I try to log in I'm kicked back to the login screen with the message "cannot connect to server". I've been stuck like this for 2 hours.

I was really hoping to finish G15 and G16 on my day off, get 20k, become Elemental Knight, and use my 15+ rebirth pots from the Potential system to get 3k levels while the event is still ongoing and I can reach 200 in Baltane. If I can't log in today it'll take me months to get Elemental Knight to link 5, but if I can log in today I'll have it tonight....

Comments

• DerringerDerringer
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Connection is working now. Not sure what was wrong before - but going to try and rush through my quests as fast as possible before the event ends