Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G16 - Blood and Death

AlhubuAlhubu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Bugs and Glitches
As I enter the 2-player minimum party requirement and go through the cutscenes, the NPCs (giants, elves, humans) start fighting something invisible. My party member and I tried relogging, changing channels, and going through the mission a couple more times, but the same thing continues to happen. This is my first time going through the quest and my party member mentioned that they have never experienced this before and told me to report it through the bug section on the forums.

Are we missing something to continue the quest?

Comments

• AlhubuAlhubu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I waited about 12 hours to do the quest again and it worked perfectly. Sorry for the post. If possible, you may delete the thread I created.