Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

General suggestions!

DuothedoubleDuothedouble
Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
in General Chat
This is my first post in 3 years since the last, I plan on making several suggestions, so when replying please put refer to the number of the item you are responding to please so I can keep track of what exactly your referring to regarding my post.

1. When the team decides to update the the loot tables for everything make sure to sort loot by difficulty levels instead of having everything available in all higher difficulties nothing angers me more then getting low level loot when I'm doing an Elite shadow mission or Advanced Hardmode dungeon. I understand there is supposed to be some trash loot but when I've run Rundal Adv Hm over a couple 1000 times and have never ever seen half of what's in the dungeon guide drop table I think there's an issue. I'm not saying make it easy to get the mats but like maybe make similar level loot drop rather then lightless metal fragments
  1. Which suggestion would you most like to see implemented?3 votes
    1. 1.
       100% (3 votes)
    2. 2.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. 3.
       0% (0 votes)
    4. 4.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• DuothedoubleDuothedouble
    edited February 4, 2023

2. Do something more with the transformations they've kinda become useless at this point, idk cosmetics for Dk and pally would be cool as well as a redesign of what the buffs are, I mean it'd be cool to at least be able to choose how they look (don't even have to add much to the game to be able to do that) just a selector on which one of the 3 you wanna look like. Demigod is almost as useless, divinity even tho being able to customize how it looks only offers 3 skills and tho they are okay it would awesome if there were more to it then just the 3.. I mean your supposed to be a God at that point so

3.remove the useless enchants from the game since cp doesn't matter nor bridging them why have the useless bloat? And maybe bring back some of those even only enchants with different names? Give them really really low drop rates? And why not make newer better focused enchants for the angle the game is taking? Jw

4.Maybe just maybe spend a little less time on the events that require you to log in EVERY DAY to do because some of us have jobs and the fear of missing out is really strong with mabi I miss events like the ski jump, dragon boat racing ect. Hell bring back the iria treasure hunt event but idk like slow down with the constant events
    I mean I like new stuff but we can't go one week without a new something or another event that takes up half my month and requires me to do said thing for so many days and an hour and half of my day every dang day it's kinda exhausting.

All these statements are from someone who's been playing this game for forever as in I'm a second anniversary player so lemme know what everyone thinks and see if we can't get the developers to make some changes we all might like to see!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Consecutive posting is considered spam.

But it's not like anyone is watching/cares anyway. :D
  • LesternixonLesternixon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Because some of us have jobs and the fear of missing out with mabi is really powerful, perhaps spend a bit less time on the events that require you to log in EVERY DAY. Events like the ski jump and dragon boat races are something I miss. The iria treasure hunt event will return, however I don't know how to slow down with all the other events that are going on.
  • LesternixonLesternixon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Instead of having everything available on all higher difficulties, the team should sort loot by difficulty levels when updating the loot tables for everything. Receiving low level stuff while completing an Elite Shadow quest or Advanced Hardmode dungeon infuriates me more than anything. I know there is meant to be some garbage treasure, but something doesn't seem right when I've ran Rundal Adv Hm over a couple thousand times and have never once seen half of the items listed in the dungeon guide drop table. I'm not advocating making it simple to obtain the materials, but perhaps making loot of a similar level to drop instead of lightless metal chunks.

• LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    3...cp doesn't matter...

Incorrect. While it is true that skills no longer have CP training requirements, CP remains a part of the game.

(1) Combat EXP in Shadow Missions are dependent on CP. If your CP is too high, you'll only get paltry participation EXP and the bonus for finishing the mission. Similarly, field mobs don't give EXP if your CP is too high. CP enchants, gear, and potions can address that.

(2) Certain events require players to collect event-specific special items dropped from mobs. The drop rates are CP-centric. Players with high CP will find that those items seldom drop and may not finish the daily goal while those with low CP can get their daily collection quota in a few minutes. Again, those things that lower CP stats come in quite handy for the veteran players.

While there are other ways on the developers' end that could be done to address these two concerns, until those are dealt with, the CP-lowering elements need to remain in the game.