Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weren't We Supposed to Get Content?

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
I know last night in the maintenance notice it said we were due for a content update, but I've yet to get a quest for new content, just the events. Anyone getting quests?

Comments

• SayaaSayaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited February 16, 2017
    "A new content update, featuring the return of the O-X Quiz and Cookie Wand Events, a brand new Attendance Event and two new Gachapons!"

The new content they were referring to are the events and gachapons.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ah, alright. That explains that. Usually they don't use the word 'content' unless they mean like story content. =T

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    An event, certainly a rehashed event, isn't what I call content.

Are they trying to call a gachapon content?
    Boooooo, boooooooo.
    ImaizumiXenostar
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 16, 2017
    Eh, rehashed events aren't bad though I do agree, using the word content when they weren't referring to storyline stuff is kind of a faux pas. They give new players a chance to experience events that we haven't had in a while. We both know how popular Doki Doki is. XD

Personally, I like the attendance events because they're easy to do and you get a lot of cool stuff for just coming online. Little effort for some very nice rewards.

Regarding the X-O Quiz Event, I'm surprised they're not offering pets this time around.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eh, rehashed events aren't bad though I do agree, using the word content when they weren't referring to storyline stuff is kind of a faux pas. They give new players a chance to experience events that we haven't had in a while. We both know how popular Doki Doki is. XD

Personally, I like the attendance events because they're easy to do and you get a lot of cool stuff for just coming online. Little effort for some very nice rewards.

Regarding the X-O Quiz Event, I'm surprised they're not offering pets this time around.

I am too, though tbh I think most people are gonna go for the boxes this time around for the bag lol. I might, though my computer screen is literally already filled with bags. Anymore and I'll have to minimize some separate bags and open when I need them lol!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The OX Event this time seems to have the top prize of a Carasek Bag Coupon.

That's definitely a useful prize, but it seems to only be in the RNG boxes, so that'll be... fun.

Oh well, other than the one-and-done Cookie Wand event, the OX and Attendance events aren't bad.
    They're just not the content I was hoping for.

I do hope we at least get the potential update soon-ish.