Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Scented Bear's Special Gift week reward not given

OverlordGodOverlordGod
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Bugs and Glitches
Title pretty much, i collected 20 points, clicked claim button, but nothing was given... This event is broken or am i just missing something?

Comments

• gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Didnt get mine either
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Not sure but i think this is broken. I earned my 20 points and the mission reward for week 1 was highlighted. Guess what? The mission reward is checked but nothing appeared in my inventory when I claimed my reward.
  • KittyKitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Me, my husband and friend have all had the same issue. I am not sure what else to do.
  • EllieYEllieY
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Same thing happened to me, Hopefully they will notice this thread and fix it. Just be patient
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Same this happened with me. Got 20 points (Now at 21), clicked to claim week 1, title was no where to be found. I thought maybe it was instantly awarded, but wasn't in the title collection either. So, hope they can see this post and figure what's up.
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Welp, I feel sheepish.
    They noticed and are looking into this issue. Arciella confirmed it earlier today in the Mabinogi Discord through the mabi-news.
    No support ticket is necessary they said, so we just have to be patient for now.
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Hi Milletians!
    Sorry about this! It is currently a known issue on our behalf. https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/82100/scented-bear-s-special-gift-event
    I will continue to update our Official Web Post for the event as I can with any updates. Do not worry about sending in any tickets regarding this issue!
  • ArachneArachne
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Having the same issue. Got the points to reach the milestone reward goal. Clicked on claim reward and nothing happens: no title, no message that I got the title, nada. I get back to the bear event window and now it shows as claimed.