Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

QOL on Selling Dyes

FoxNQFoxNQ
Mabinogi Rep: 230
in Feedback and Suggestions
A better way to sell dye. Selling dye in your own shop requires you to go to each dye and manually put in a price. I like to make dye and I sell them all the time. Just like other items with the same name, I would want to be able to place prices on all dye colors instead of 1 individually. For those who would would accidentally sell a dye that was expensive for cheaper, you don't have to use the feature if you didn't want to and there is always a warning when you click set price for all.
mintielAmarazEshya

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    PLEASE OH MY GOD CHANGE IT I SPEND LIKE 30 MIN JUST SETTING UP MY SHOP N IT JUST GOT TO THE POINT THAT I QUIT DOING IT FOR A WHILE
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,755
    edited May 17, 2023
    Lol, agreed, they could let us just click "set price for all" then a window pops up and lets you click on the items you want to price all the same price. Ez
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    I think this is a lovely idea, and definitely something I've gotten asked about tons of times!
    I'm forwarding this issue to my team to see what can be done. ❤
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    edited May 17, 2023
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Lol, agreed, they could let us just click "set price for all" then a window pops up and lets you click on the items you want to price all the same price. Ez

Inventory needs general ctrl-sellect/shift-sellect for other things as well. If you have a shop open and, say, left click on a sellected group, it can ask for "set price for all" without the need for a pop-up window,
    Arciellia wrote: »
    I think this is a lovely idea, and definitely something I've gotten asked about tons of times!
    I'm forwarding this issue to my team to see what can be done.

Red heart!
    [color=red]❤[/color]

Also, maybe modify request to include general ctrl-sellect/shift-sellect in inventories.