Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deleted Pets Required For Blaanid

PheonixferaPheonixfera
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Help
Hi there,

Title is kind of self explanatory. I deleted the beginner pets a while back and now I'm trying to level a new character using Blaanid, but in order to get the Blaanid quests, I need to summon the beginner horse and eagle - is there a way to get around this or am I just SOL?

Thanks for all help/knowledge in advance.

Comments

• LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    edited May 24, 2023
    Yeah, I caused problems for myself when I sacrificed my beginner eagle to my Griffin to extend its summon time.

I don't recall having to use one of those pets for the Blaanid story line. If you're talking about that early part where you talk to Dilys, you can summon any pet to fulfill the requirement.

Every once in a while, someone will sell a beginner pet on the auction board. It doesn't happen often, but if getting the beginner pets back is important to you, it's worth it to check the auction board daily.