Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Beginner Talent Quests and cummulative Level?

DarkVoidArcanaDarkVoidArcana
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Anybody knows from what point on one can do the Beginner Talent Quests when selecting/rebirthing into a talent? I came back after a long pause starting with a fresh Character, but i cant seem to find these Quests, neither in my Questlog, nor on the Beginner Quest Board near the mayor in Tir Chonaill.

And my second question is about cummulative Levels. Blaanid's questline rewards a lot of those and i wanted to ask, what disadvantages i have from getting a too high level (i remember roughly there were some beginner features that were only available till a certain cummulative Level)?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    For #1: Not sure. I think you are supposed to get those when you choose a Talent. Maybe something isn't right there?

For #2: I recall going past level 1000 means you don't receive beginner benefits anymore, but I can't remember if those were completely thrown out or not anymore. Beginner would be from 1~5000 or something like that, at least now, and gaining more levels means you get more AP to use for skill training.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Anybody knows from what point on one can do the Beginner Talent Quests when selecting/rebirthing into a talent? I came back after a long pause starting with a fresh Character, but i cant seem to find these Quests, neither in my Questlog, nor on the Beginner Quest Board near the mayor in Tir Chonaill.

And my second question is about cummulative Levels. Blaanid's questline rewards a lot of those and i wanted to ask, what disadvantages i have from getting a too high level (i remember roughly there were some beginner features that were only available till a certain cummulative Level)?

I think the tutorial quests only apply to your initial talent sort of like your start equipment.

Currently a beginner is sub total level 10k. I'm just under that and the game gave me that warp-around-the-map-book thingie.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    They now have the game set up for players to level up quickly. If you want good combat skills, it is to your advantage to go ahead and level up, IMHO. Also, there are advantages to doing Blaanid while you are a beginner. You'll get extra AP, which will come in handy in ranking those skills.

I was concerned about power-leveling an alt of mine with Blaanid, but I did it anyway and did not regret it one bit.

Of course, there isn't anything wrong should you decide to go at things at a more relaxed pace. Do whatever you want at your own pace.