Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All Weaving Gloves should be removed

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
in Feedback and Suggestions
Now that we can make Cheap Silk, Common Silk, Fine Silk, and Finest Silk at will, I believe it is best to get rid of that requirement because it is holding us back from making more than 10 silks. It's too much hassle to make up to 10 silks per glove and it proves to be an unnecessary inventory space.
Atheist42Jonarose

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Now that we can make Cheap Silk, Common Silk, Fine Silk, and Finest Silk at will, I believe it is best to get rid of that requirement because it is holding us back from making more than 10 silks. It's too much hassle to make up to 10 silks per glove and it proves to be an unnecessary inventory space.

In the mean time, they could make the gloves repairable.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Good idea.

Most suggestions on this forum would make the game more complex, which makes code base larger and harder to maintain. I like suggestions such as this one that eliminate a tedious game mechanic while simultaneously allowing some existing game code to be eliminated.