Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Canada Day Hot Day Event

Black_Iris788Black_Iris788
Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
in Feedback and Suggestions
Umm...

Can we get a Canada Day event next year too? Our Canada Day is July 1st. It's close enough to US independence day. :'D

I want to have a Canadian flag in my hs, wear a Canadian flag cape over my shoulders and a Canadian sunglasses over my eyes.

I mean, I love my US neighbors and all the American milletians in the game. But I wish we had some Canadian items too.

Can we just get all the world flags into the game? Or at least ones to represent the countries with a sizeable Mabinogi player base?

Thank you!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    No. :trollface:
  • Black_Iris788Black_Iris788
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    LOL. X'D
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 29, 2023
    Umm...

Can we get a Canada Day event next year too? Our Canada Day is July 1st. It's close enough to US independence day. :'D

I want to have a Canadian flag in my hs, wear a Canadian flag cape over my shoulders and a Canadian sunglasses over my eyes.

I mean, I love my US neighbors and all the American milletians in the game. But I wish we had some Canadian items too.

Can we just get all the world flags into the game? Or at least ones to represent the countries with a sizeable Mabinogi player base?

Thank you!

I doubt the NA install is the only one to have country specific stuff like that. Japan probably has Japanese stuff, Korea, Taiwan, even mainland China. The means are there so I bet they could put it in.

Of course, that might open the flood gates as every nation in Mabi NA's catchment will want their own. On the other hand, it makes people happy; it's just work.