Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer's Salutations Screenshot Contest

Comments

• KokagoKokago
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    g26DLam.png
    After all the cold and flowery season, we decided that today was a Sunny day to go out to the beach! Can't go wrong with BBQing and water gun!!??? NOOOO NOT THE WATERGUN!!!

IGN:Kokago
    Discord: Kokago
    Arciellia
  • EmiraEmira
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    mabinogi-screenshot-summer.png
    In the summer you can always find me chilling and not getting close to the water, because I'll drown. So that's why I'm on a floaty on land with the cherry blossoms blowing. Summer is quite short lived so Mabi helps me artificially soak in the sun as much as possible.

IGN - Emira
    Discord - jmtng_#2738
    Arciellia
  • alextiaalextia
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    VBVtbG3

What a better way to spend the summer than dressing up with your friends while taking in beautiful sights and chatting the day away?! If you take a closer peek, you might notice some familiar characters... :^) I love that Mabinogi is an alternate reality that mimics real life - peep the rainbow umbrellas in celebration of pride month - but with a little fantasy thrown in so you can be the person you've always wanted to be! Every season in Mabinogi is beautiful in its own way but summer holds a special place in my heart - many players return over the summer and it's a continued adventure every year. Happy to be able to make lasting memories with my online friends ♥

ign: Alextia
    discord: alextia
    please feel free to message me in game if you want to be part of the shenanigans!
    Arciellia
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Thank you to everyone that submitted a screenshot entry!!
    From here on out, this contest is closed!
    (Closed slightly later due to some last-minute applicants that needed approval to post on the Forums!)

I will provide a follow-up post with all winners ASAP in this thread! Keep an eye out for it later in the week ❤
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Winners have been posted!! Congratulations to everyone that have won!
    https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/26414/winners-summers-salutations-screenshot-contest?new=1
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    fto has been declared @Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Fixin' to ovulate?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited July 7, 2023
    Helsa wrote: »

Fixin' to ovulate?

Forum Take Over

Good old fashion forum antics.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Helsa wrote: »

Fixin' to ovulate?

Forum Take Over

Good old fashion forum antics.

Ah, you've gotten into the potato moonshine again!