Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Scouts’ Snowy Summer Warm-Up Event

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in News and Announcements
230627_masterplanevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Hello Milletians! ❤

Is there a chill in the air? It looks like the Scouts' are training nearby in Tir Chonaill! Earn EXP and rewards through the various training and collection events, or log in for hotday rewards!

Introducing... the Summer Master Plan Event:
The Scouts’ Snowy Summer Warm-Up Event
Event Dates: Thursday, July 6th, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 7th, Before Maintenance

Prepare for the Glenn Bearna Update with various event buffs, weekly event quests, pet and inventory rental, hot day events, and more!

Make sure to check out all details here: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/84341/the-scouts-snowy-summer-warm-up-event

Check out the Glenn Bearna Microsite here, too! : https://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/glennbearna

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I wish we had the ability the cancel and choose another quest because I messed up choosing the one that requires rebirth this week. Sigh...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I wish we had the ability the cancel and choose another quest because I messed up choosing the one that requires rebirth this week. Sigh...

... which can be bought through the Web-shop. Money, Nexon, money!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

aint-nobody-got-money-for-that.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

aint-nobody-got-money-for-that.jpg

R7izAWv.jpg
  • BlazeguardBlazeguard
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hi people, naturally I'm new to this but there is a question that has been itching at me. Previously mabinogi has done some events to as a means of preparing for a major update or expansion, is it possible the current event is a way of preparing for unreal engine update?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 26, 2023
    Blazeguard wrote: »
    Hi people, naturally I'm new to this but there is a question that has been itching at me. Previously mabinogi has done some events to as a means of preparing for a major update or expansion, is it possible the current event is a way of preparing for unreal engine update?

No. lol. no. We do these events bi-annually every year. Every summer and every winter which usually coincides with time off from school.