Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nele is a jerk

HercuniqueHercunique
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in General Chat
How my week went:

SUNDAY- Repeated gifting Nele candlesticks & talking about his privates, til he didnt want to talk to me anymore. So I got up, grabbed some coffee, made a call, and talked to Nele again about 6mins later ( for oldeschool Stress cooldown 'gold coin' time). Nele was still didn't want to talk to me. So I went on 2 Commerce runs and tried Nele again an hour later... STILL not want to talk to me. So I gave up for the day.

MONDAY: rebirthed, gifted another candlestick, and Nele still didnt want to talk to me
TUESDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
WEDNESDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
THURSDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
FRIDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me

Wow, that guy is really holding a grudge against me for something
Arciellia

Comments

• ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    He's playing hard to get! Hehe
    Best of luck with Nele ❤
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 21, 2023
    Hercunique wrote: »
    How my week went:

SUNDAY- Repeated gifting Nele candlesticks & talking about his privates, til he didnt want to talk to me anymore. So I got up, grabbed some coffee, made a call, and talked to Nele again about 6mins later ( for oldeschool Stress cooldown 'gold coin' time). Nele was still didn't want to talk to me. So I went on 2 Commerce runs and tried Nele again an hour later... STILL not want to talk to me. So I gave up for the day.

MONDAY: rebirthed, gifted another candlestick, and Nele still didnt want to talk to me
    TUESDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
    WEDNESDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
    THURSDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me
    FRIDAY: rebirthed, Nele still didnt want to talk to me

Wow, that guy is really holding a grudge against me for something

Dude, I warned you!
    Helsa wrote: »
    Hercunique wrote: »
    I got the 5 Likeability Potions, now what?
    Do I talk to the npc between Gifting them? Is there a cooldown I need to wait bewteen gives?

The Wiki is wrong about the degree of effort required opening Nele's shop. He is an unmitigated selfish @$$h013. Every time I commerce through Emain Macha, I run him down. Likeability potions will limit the number of actions needed but aren't necessary. Follow the guide in the wiki.

• AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited July 22, 2023
    I'd think to replace your commerce runs with rafting runs and get that npc love potion...

Edited: On second thought, ignore the rafting runs but pay a visit to those likeability potions merchant stores and use the money you made from commerce runs to support the local economy.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited September 15, 2023
    I never had an issue with Nele--guess he likes me, heh.

Uhmm, I also don't give him much space though cause I always felt like there was a cooldown on when conversating with them "resets". But yea, I used likeablity pots in between talking about private story/rumors, then continue giving him one coin til he lightens up a little. Oh, and repeatedly check his shop

Alternatively, I guess they did add that npc shop ticket thing, so if you get all 10 it automatically opens? I think?