Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about Homesteads.

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
It's raining on my homestead. Visibly. When did they introduce visible raining on homesteads? Or did my client just happily glitch for me?

Comments

• TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    its a thing I've seen rarely happen for the last 2-3 years but its not very consistent. usually you will still see nothing.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Yeah, think I've seen it snow a few times in mine
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I've never seen visible rain on my homestead that I can remember (maybe once), but the mechanic behind rain on homesteads has always been there ever since they introduced them.

Nowadays, I rarely see lightning on my homestead. Maybe once or twice a year. But in the early days of homesteads, when potion-making was a lucrative part of the game, I would get a storm at least once a week (screen flashes and thunder sound). And even when I didn't I'd often get production bonuses from "rain." With this in mind, the question I have is, why don't we see rain on our homesteads the way we do on world maps? What you experienced shouldn't be rare. I mean, I know it is, but it shouldn't be. It should be fairly common. The next time they revamp homesteads, they should make weather a full part of it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The weather does happen on the homesteads whether it is shown or not. One just has to check their crafting props to see if they have an extra bonus applied or not. I can't see why they don't just make it work properly. Giving an intern a week to complete the task should be WAY more than enough to get the job done.