Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Phantom Wizard Box" (JP server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited September 6, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9295
newsbnr_230816_MugenMagicianBox_ht8.png
ibomgx_1642.png
mw_2007.PNG
ww_1005.PNG
ht_1026.PNG
wp1_2103.PNG
img_1332.PNG

@Arciellia JP aesthetic is so my cup of green weeb tea. I need those witches hats. TT^TT
Why can't we get more JP stuff? Also boob ruffles plaz. :D
Arciellia

Comments

• ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    THE BOX ICON IS SO CUTE OMGGGG
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arciellia wrote: »
    THE BOX ICON IS SO CUTE OMGGGG

I wish we were getting this for halloween. :D
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I'm always down for more witch hats. Those chairs are crazy cute too! I hope we eventually get an hs housing version of them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Twelie wrote: »
    I'm always down for more witch hats. Those chairs are crazy cute too! I hope we eventually get an hs housing version of them.

We need more wizard witch hats for sure. The last time a decent one was released was the Fairytale wide brimmed hat and that sucker is like over 50m now. Players want more fantasy hats Nexon.
    Twelie