Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Producer’s Letter: 2023 Year End Upcoming Contents

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited August 15, 2023 in News and Announcements
mbw-2715-220202-producers-letter-news-article-header-940x290.png

Hey Milletians! ❤

We know you've been asking... and it's finally here!!
Producer Mewlynne has prepared the newest Producer Letter! Come read about all of the content we can expect for the remainder of 2023! ❤

Make sure to check out all details here:
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/85314/producer-s-letter-2023-year-end-upcoming-contents

There may even be a special event coming up in that post, too...!!

Please share your feedback about the Producer Letter here in this thread! I'm excited to read all about your thoughts! ❤

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Arciellia wrote: »
    mbw-2715-220202-producers-letter-news-article-header-940x290.png

Hey Milletians!

We know you've been asking... and it's finally here!!
    Producer Mewlynne has prepared the newest Producer Letter! Come read about all of the content we can expect for the remainder of 2023!

Make sure to check out all details here:
    https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/85314/producer-s-letter-2023-year-end-upcoming-contents

There may even be a special event coming up in that post, too...!!

Please share your feedback about the Producer Letter here in this thread! I'm excited to read all about your thoughts!

Both links are the same thing. Made an editing correxion. XD

Q3 is to the end of September, so Magic Spear and E/G marriage in September.
  • FragarachFragarach
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    A new story event coming up for halloween? Oooo, I wonder if it'll be a simultaneous release of Korea's planned october/halloween event. If thats the case, and nothings delayed we'll have caught up with the koreans completely by christmas, except for the homestead and re:novation update which arent coming out till september and november of this year for them. It'll be extremely impressive if they manage to pull this off, so here's hoping everything goes according to plan!
    Arciellia
  • FylasFylas
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    About the new update... DId you HAVE to reduce the points gained on sand burst? sand burst is the very worst dan test skill it is insanely lag sensitive, I live in germany and the third dan test was flat out nigh impossible without drastic measures, even when enemies are bunched up and I can fire the skill nonstop the delay from the large ping causes me to not get the combo bonus for blinding 5 enemies in a short time. I literally had to pay out of my butt to not only get a gaming vpn to reduce the lag but rewrite my network behaviour to reduce the lag by even a tiny bit to manage the mandatory constant repetition of the combo bonus.

TLDR : reducing the base points on sandburst shots might very well have made the 3rd dan test physically impossible for people outside north america.
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Fylas wrote: »
    About the new update... DId you HAVE to reduce the points gained on sand burst? sand burst is the very worst dan test skill it is insanely lag sensitive, I live in germany and the third dan test was flat out nigh impossible without drastic measures, even when enemies are bunched up and I can fire the skill nonstop the delay from the large ping causes me to not get the combo bonus for blinding 5 enemies in a short time. I literally had to pay out of my butt to not only get a gaming vpn to reduce the lag but rewrite my network behaviour to reduce the lag by even a tiny bit to manage the mandatory constant repetition of the combo bonus.

TLDR : reducing the base points on sandburst shots might very well have made the 3rd dan test physically impossible for people outside north america.

Hii Fylas! I'm glad you mentioned this - we've recently received feedback regarding the Dan Test Changes, and this is insightful for me!
    You mentioned already using a VPN to play Mabinogi as well as your other adjustments. Are the newly adjusted Dan tests the only areas you are experiencing lag, or is it elsewhere as well?