Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Immortal Resistance Box" (JP server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited September 6, 2023 in Content from Other Regions

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    this is one of the Dumbest Gashapons i have seen yet
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 28, 2023
    Sgiathach wrote: »

Well that sets the predictable tone.

I still want it tho, big gunz plz.

But also this hair is cute .

image.png
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Well that sets the predictable tone.

Well, since someone else, other than me, was kind enough to open that door ...

Crimsọn wrote: »
    I still want it tho, big gunz plz.

But also this hair is cute .
    image.png

The auto-cannons look like nerf guns and the sniper rifle looks like a pogo-stick but whatever; you do you, boo, and second amendment the heck out of it! Meanwhile, I seem to recall that, in one of her live-streams, @Arciellia was sporting either an AK-47 or an M-16, I forget which, but THOSE are proper guns.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Some of the rifles look okay even if they are a little big. Personally I am not a big fan of most guns as they often make to much noise. But I do like a rifle with a good scope sometimes. Most of the time I stick with swords and knives even in zombie games, nothing beats the rush of getting close to your enemy as you look into their suffering eyes as they fall. Like rubbing a cats belly, once you do they sink their claws into you like a bear trap with that devious look of satisfaction in their eyes as they walk away knowing they taught you a valuable lessen. What is the point of hunting if it ends in a instant, playing with your food is a lot more fun.
  • OverDroneOverDrone
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035

Drones!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    OverDrone wrote: »

Drones!

Drones. Yes.
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Whaaat!! That art looks so good!!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah just kinda sad that KR is going to go with the Immortal Resistance Box instead of the Wild Western Gunslinger Box it seems like.