Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new currency and close game button/popup

VierzuVierzu
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in Feedback and Suggestions
please move the currency button off the inventory button at bottom of screen and into the inventory itself like the bag buttons, and please add an option to turn off the close game popup, both of which added during the 10/12/23 update. the currency button makes closing/opening inventory with mouse far less convenient, and the pop up during the close game process is simply redundantly annoying when coped with the popup window after game session actually ends and then still having to close out of the launcher as well to actually ensure sign out. they are nice features for people who want them-and annoyances for those of us who prefer one click inventory open/close over hotkey usage and quick signing out for those of us who have limited timeframes. as a side note toward the currencies storage, it seems like hope essence and bandit badges might fit the criteria to be placed in there as well.
TwistedKittentoastermanTwelie

Comments

• MikunennaiMikunennai
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited October 12, 2023
    I agree that having the inventory no longer instantly open when I click the inventory button is really getting on my nerves. I never used the inventory hotkey before and I find using it less convenient than just clicking. I agree that I think the currency menu would work better as part of the bag itself.
    TwistedKittentoasterman
  • TwistedKittenTwistedKitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited October 17, 2023
    I am so glad I am not the only one who is crushed by the Inv button being broken now. Also the end game popup is more disturbing then anything. I guess if your target player age is 10 then it is ok. As an adult I already spent more time logged in then I should, and the kiddie party planning look is way over the top.
    toasterman
  • toastermantoasterman
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Its stupid I want to get to inv with one button not 2-3 on the mouse get killed man killed
  • toastermantoasterman
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I think we should have revert option