Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween/Samhain Decorations in Town Squares

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
in Feedback and Suggestions
Why are there no Halloween decorations in the town squares anymore? We used to get lil' pumpkins and ghosties and festive banners in every town. Now y'all only bring out those old decorations for xmas only and it's really depressing.
JolinarCelticmossArciellia

Comments

• JolinarJolinar
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I would also like to see this.
  • CelticmossCelticmoss
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Seconded. I really want to see decorated towns again like the old days. Give me pumpkins, ghosts, and cobwebs!
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    I'm surprised, too! I don't know if I was around last year, if we had them then. I'd love to see some spooky towns in Erinn!
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Thank you all for turning them on this week! I was really happy to load into game today and see them brought back for the first time in a couple years! Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm really glad to see it getting the same love and care in-game now that it used to!

I've also really enjoyed this year's Samhain event! I still miss Cursed Labyrinth and will always love it the most, but having all the old Halloween event characters worked into this one with the added voice acting has been really nice! The story was fun and the clock mirror world maps are beautiful! It's been a lot of fun this year!

I do hope that next year we could get the town square decorations turned on at the beginning of the Samhain event, because I've already done my guild screenshots and am too busy with IRL Halloween stuff to properly enjoy them this time around. It would be nice to enjoy the cute decorations for the entirety of October! But it's better late than never, so thank you again for bringing them back this year!!!