Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G25 - Quest: The End of the Promise

CreamyCupCakePieCreamyCupCakePie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
edited November 2, 2023 in Bugs and Glitches
#4 When it tells me to use the Luminous Cross-hilt Sword

-i have looked EVERYWHERE and i can not find it, so i looked to the Mabi discord and was told to make a forum so..

Plz help ;c im so close to finishing..

Comments

• AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited November 3, 2023
    Looks like you are reading the wiki steps #4. If you scroll up 2 quests, the quest Light's Guide #2 said You will receive a Luminous Cross-hilt Sword. Try to look for it in your "Me" inventory or simply search your inventory for it. If you lost it, which is unlikely but maybe talk to Talvish again and see if you could redo that Answers Hidden in a World mission ?
  • CreamyCupCakePieCreamyCupCakePie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Looks like you are reading the wiki steps #4. If you scroll up 2 quests, the quest Light's Guide #2 said You will receive a Luminous Cross-hilt Sword. Try to look for it in your "Me" inventory or simply search your inventory for it. If you lost it, which is unlikely but maybe talk to Talvish again and see if you could redo that Answers Hidden in a World mission ?

it is nowhere in my inventory and i tried to get it back but Talvish himself is nowhere to be found. he's not at sanctum idk where he is, unless i looked over something major which is probably true e.e..