Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trick-or-Treat Scream-shot Costume Contest

Comments

• wingundamwingundam
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    The reaper is here to reap your last remaining hours.
    JdalIkd.png
    Ign: wingundam
    Discord: wingundam
  • SuperloserSuperloser
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited November 3, 2023
    Just a harmless doll named Chucky
    QodN8Zr.jpg

IGN: Superloser
    Discord: sluper
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Trick-or-Treat! Give me something good to eat!!

Huh? Not spooky enough? ...well my basket is riddled with explosives so unless you want a trick..

bSE1Jzf.png

IGN: Meyki
    Discord: meyumii
  • helpimdumbhelpimdumb
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited November 7, 2023
    deleted
  • image.png?ex=654e9e90&is=653c2990&hm=c83f6afa39c01ec85750fbfef414db4e9992e7f484a8917e68a2cfe864d12b55&
    Ign: OCD
    Discord: jayrune
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Thank you to everyone that submitted a screenshot entry!!
    From here on out, this contest is closed!
    (Closed slightly later due to some last-minute applicants that needed approval to post on the Forums!)

I will provide a follow-up post with all winners ASAP in this thread! Keep an eye out for it later in the week ❤