Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

“Night Oath Box” (JP Server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9389
news_231101_YoruChikai_lp6.png
bimg.png
Special Night Oath Cloak (Enchanted)
g8WN.png
lunar eclipse night oath cloak/night before dawn oath cloak/twilight night oath cloak/dream night oath cloak
P8aH.png
Special Night Vow Backpack (Enchanted)
Ub8Z.png
/ Lunar Eclipse Night Vow Backpack / Night Before Dawn Vow Backpack / Twilight Night Vow Backpack / Dreamy Night Vow Backpack ■ Costume /
cV7q.png
Night Vow Suit (For Men) / Night Vow Hand Ornament (for men) / Night Vow Boots (for men)
N6v8.png
Night Vow Dress (for women) / Night Vow Gloves (for women) / Night Vow Shoes (for women)
fY26.png
Night Vow Hand Motions for decorations (for men)
vC6A.png
Night oath gloves (for women)
V9fR.png
Special animation (female)
a4Hv.gif
・Costume Action 2
"Costume Action 2" becomes available when you wear the special costume.
If you use "Costume Action 2", men will transform into cats and women will transform into rabbits.
* Even if you wear a special costume in your equipment slot, you will not be able to use it if you wear a different costume in your avatar slot.
Lc5K.png
Giant wearing image
V6gm.png
Night Oath eyepatch (face decoration slot only)/Night Oath ear headband
gC2U.png
Night Oath Halo
dT4z.png
Night Oath bow Appearance /Night Oath handle Appearance
Ki3h.png
Night Oath Marionette Miniature
jW3R.png
Mark of Pledge
r5Kk.gif
U8wb.gif
Dreamy Crescent Moon
sL26.png
Dreamy Rest Place
V8ys.png
E9gN.png
Negumiko

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's been a hot minute since we have had outfits with transformation change function. Not since Night Witch Dress and (one other outfit I can't remember, I think it was egyptian themed). I want all the things about this gacha. The cute as hell half cape, the coffin backpack, and we can always use more lolita outfits. We need more JP fashion in our lives. Nexon don't you want money???
    Negumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    hXFsO7m.png

Look at the details of this outfit. Why can't we get high quality lolita fashion NA?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Well this is going to break my wallet since I must obtain every cat transformation in the game.
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    It's been a hot minute since we have had outfits with transformation change function. Not since Night Witch Dress and (one other outfit I can't remember, I think it was egyptian themed). I want all the things about this gacha. The cute as hell half cape, the coffin backpack, and we can always use more lolita outfits. We need more JP fashion in our lives. Nexon don't you want money???

They were the Ancient Desert Warrior Outfit and the Ancient Desert Guardian Outfit. Also these cats were sold as pets as well.

Ancient Desert Warrior Cat:
    Ancient_Desert_Warrior_Outfit_Transform.png

Ancient Desert Guardian Cat:
    Ancient_Desert_Guardian.png
    Crimsọn
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Oh my god... They're magnificent... I need them NOW
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 13, 2023
    This gahca has been released on the Taiwan server: https://tw-event.beanfun.com/mabinogi/EventAD/EventAD.aspx?EventADID=9786
    p24K74i.jpg
    Cross your fingers that this makes it to KR next!