Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The OX Purge

Comments

• ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    They gave us the chance to earn something that's a large help, and is better than a simon's bag. That being a Carasek's Bag coupon. It's a 1x1 bag in the main inv, 10x16 bag that can hold anything. Anything.

I also like the new homestead stuff, but kinda wouldn't mind if there was some increase to the size of our homesteads. It's getting more cramped with more and more things being added so it'd be nice to see an update to them for more space.
    GretaCarlizebadnewsbarrettKitsuyashaNilremShakayaSherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Look at all that junk from the XO event box! The only good thing for me is the carasek bag and it's a needle in a haystack! D: And there's not even a guaranteed bag for collecting X amount of stuff.

This is gonna be painful. Oh well. Time to start grinding.
    Sherri
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Another lame, recycled event. You know, I don't know why they won't even consider the iria treasure hunt anymore but that truly was the best event that ever happened.

No quest bs, no grinding for this and that -- just straight up l-rod treasure hunting and looting. *That* was an event.
    SylviaWolfeAndrewGRShakayaKingEphy[Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Zarric wrote: »
    They gave us the chance to earn something that's a large help, and is better than a simon's bag. That being a Carasek's Bag coupon. It's a 1x1 bag in the main inv, 10x16 bag that can hold anything. Anything.

I also like the new homestead stuff, but kinda wouldn't mind if there was some increase to the size of our homesteads. It's getting more cramped with more and more things being added so it'd be nice to see an update to them for more space.

You mean hold all the junk we got from opening so many boxes to get the bag? :s

But I like the attendance event. :-)
    Greta
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Zarric wrote: »
    Lol it's not even definite that you'll get it. It's like 1 in a million chance. Meanwhile simon's bag was obtained by just logging in. Correct me if I'm wrong but simon bag can't also be bought from players while you can just buy the carasek bag.. You can't seriously compare this two
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited February 16, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Lol it's not even definite that you'll get it. It's like 1 in a million chance. Meanwhile simon's bag was obtained by just logging in. Correct me if I'm wrong but simon bag can't also be bought from players while you can just buy the carasek bag.. You can't seriously compare this two

Raj9PXc.png
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited February 16, 2017
    hqdefault.jpg

I counted almost a hundred people with black health bars. That green lizard did the job.
    SylviaWolfeGretaZarozianSherri
  • FroglordFroglord
    edited February 17, 2017
    75713463.jpg

Yup.

Red dragon killed like a hundred more people today.
    GretaZarozianSylviaWolfe
  • AliahAliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited February 17, 2017
    saycheesee_zpsieuikvud.png?t=1487302093

❤ Chunchunmaru ❤
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited February 17, 2017
    Not-Letus.
    AliahMyrillie
  • MyrillieMyrillie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited February 17, 2017
    2Ja75ue.jpg?1

My Picture with him! :)
    AliahZarozianFroglord
  • FroglordFroglord
    edited February 17, 2017
    I gave birth to him, I name him Chunchunmaru.

large.jpg
    AliahMyrillieIzzyKuroNekoSenyuniKaruiexSplatulatedDarkpixie99GretaSylviaWolfe
  • MyrillieMyrillie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Froglord wrote: »
    I gave birth to him, I name him Chunchunmaru.

large.jpg

10/10 Name. I approve!

IzzyKuroNekoFroglord
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I like all the meteors! Every few minutes a new person comes in and drops one on it!
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    What is this dragon and why isn't anyone attacking it? And why isn't it attacking anyone when I just woke up and found my character dead lmao
  • FroglordFroglord
    edited February 19, 2017
    <video>

I am so mean! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ZarozianDarkpixie99
  • XxazurekitexXxazurekitex
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    This is both evil and glorious.
    ZarozianFroglord
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! DEUS VULT!!! >;D
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    This is art!

You won't find this level of entertainment anywhere anymore in Mabinogi! >;)
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I was there and survived without a scratch >:D even saw it happening xD
    Froglord