Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

“Frost Lord Box” (JP Server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited November 29, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9432
news_231122_FrostLoadBox_hr3.png

box.png

e2an3bT.png

Frost Lord Costume (M)
item002.png

Frost Lord Costume (F)
item003.png
item003_2.png

snow02.gifsnow01.gif

Appearance Scrolls:

Frost Lyre
item004.png

Book Frost Umbrella - Frost Mandolin - Frost Scythe
snow03.gifitem005.pngitem006.png

Second Titles:

Frost Step - Frost Tree - Frost Circle
snow04.gifsnow05.gifsnow06.gif

Homestead Prop:

Frosted Great Sword
item001.png

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Arciellia JP strikes again!
    Arciellia
  • MikunennaiMikunennai
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    These look great! Some translation nitpicks though, フロストロード in this case is definitely meant to be "Frost Lord" rather than "Frost Road" going by the regal attire. There are actually 2 homestead props, one is 眠りについた霜大剣, or "Slumbering Frost Greatsword", and the other is 静かな霜滝, or "Quiet Frost Waterfall". Also the lyre is definitely "Frost Lyre", リラ is what JP Mabi calls Lyres going by the JP wiki. Hope I don't sound annoying, just noticed the errors and wanted to chime in.
    CrimsọnArciellia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 29, 2023
    Mikunennai wrote: »
    These look great! Some translation nitpicks though, フロストロード in this case is definitely meant to be "Frost Lord" rather than "Frost Road" going by the regal attire. There are actually 2 homestead props, one is 眠りについた霜大剣, or "Slumbering Frost Greatsword", and the other is 静かな霜滝, or "Quiet Frost Waterfall". Also the lyre is definitely "Frost Lyre", リラ is what JP Mabi calls Lyres going by the JP wiki. Hope I don't sound annoying, just noticed the errors and wanted to chime in.

I just went with what was available on the news page. :D

I gotta remember to put up that google translate disclaimer...
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    OMGGGG these look so sweet. I really love the design of the instruments, umbrella, and of course the scythe!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • MikunennaiMikunennai
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    Hooray! So glad that we got these here in NA, there's so much gorgeous stuff here, also cool that some of my translations ended up being almost on the money :smiley:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mikunennai wrote: »
    Hooray! So glad that we got these here in NA, there's so much gorgeous stuff here, also cool that some of my translations ended up being almost on the money :smiley:

That's awesome, good job.