Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank You

RaimondoRaimondo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
edited December 21, 2023 in General Chat
I know it's not a lot, but I wanted to say thank you to the game that made my childhood such a fun one to play in. Not only that, it gave me something to unwind to after work and the daily stress of life. I started all the way back in 2008, and here I am in 2023 playing it and I finally feel powerful enough to help those who've helped me, or those who've always needed help. 2023 has been one of the most painful years I've had to live through, but I'm glad that throughout the pain there was bits and pieces of happiness in this game's small delights.

Within 4 months, I accomplished:

1. Demo Staff Made, Got mid-rolls.
2. Foretold enchanted in 2 tries (1 fail), all nigh-max rolls
3. Arcane enchanted in 3 tries (2 fail), all nigh-max rolls
4. Step 6 is achieved on my staff without hassle. (Excuse me RNGeebus?)
5. I mastered Magic and a whole plethora of other talents
6. I finally got to Lv.64 on my spirit staff (which is the demo)!
7. And I FINALLY got "around" to doing; and subsequentially beating, Generations 18 - 20.

These small accomplishments themselves help me feel welcome in the game, all because they wouldn't of been possible without help.
So, take this as a TL:DR Love Letter to the Director, CMs, GMs, fellow players, and long-gone players alike. This game is excellent, and I can't wait to see what else it has in store for us Milletians in the future!

And to you hard workers that work on Mabinogi: Thank you for the hard work you put into this game.

EDIT: This is a THANK YOU thread, and a GIVE THANKs thread. If you got stuff you're thankful for- like this game, then shout it baby! No one's afraid to hear your voice.
NioughtArciellia

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I guess this is the thanksgiving thread.

I'm thankful the staff still give a damn, especially Arcie. She's too nice for her own good though. <3
    Arciellia
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    I'm quite late, but I'm thankful for this game in general, and this forum for existing to let us have a voice on the changes we want to see or complaints we may have (and listening to us as well). And of course, the staff is also nice and its great that they talk here and let us know we're being heard.
    Arciellia
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    I'm late to this post, but I'm glad you started it!!

In-game, I am thankful for the QoL improvements we've had for new players and progression! As someone that has joined the game a bit late, it has been nice for me to try to keep up with everyone (lol I promise I try).

Most importantly, I am so incredibly thankful to Mabinogi and the wonderful Community it has for not only providing me with a job, but for the fulfillment I have from it. I personally know what it's like to love a game that has lasted so incredibly long, and I know that even when it feels like it's on life-support, you want to pour everything you can into it.
    For that reason, I want to continue improving Mabinogi for all Milletians the absolutely best way we can! Whether that be with our content updates, our QoL improvements, our communication, or anything else I can possibly provide for.

Thank you, Milletians
    NioughtRaimondoNegumiko
  • RaimondoRaimondo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Arciellia wrote: »
    I'm late to this post, but I'm glad you started it!!

In-game, I am thankful for the QoL improvements we've had for new players and progression! As someone that has joined the game a bit late, it has been nice for me to try to keep up with everyone (lol I promise I try).

Most importantly, I am so incredibly thankful to Mabinogi and the wonderful Community it has for not only providing me with a job, but for the fulfillment I have from it. I personally know what it's like to love a game that has lasted so incredibly long, and I know that even when it feels like it's on life-support, you want to pour everything you can into it.
    For that reason, I want to continue improving Mabinogi for all Milletians the absolutely best way we can! Whether that be with our content updates, our QoL improvements, our communication, or anything else I can possibly provide for.

Thank you, Milletians

It matters so much that this caught peoples' attention. I just solo'd Phantasm last night with the encouragement and praise of others, and my love for the game has been growing- so much so I'm declaring that someday....soon....

You may have another streamer on your hands playing Mabi!
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Soloed? Wow your tough. If its Rabbi Phantasm, I could totally use a carry sometime for those pesky quests XD (jk--unless..)
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    I'm thankful for all the little QoL updates, too many to list.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I'm Thankful That Mabi still continues to exist and is not only actively being added to but, is being updated to ensure that it will continue to around for many many more years to come. So, to all Nexon employees... TYTY for all your hard work!!