Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Option to hide Fynn pet orb and glow, Ego glow

KeichiroKeichiro
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in Feedback and Suggestions
This feels like it should be a thing, but it's still not possible ever since Pet Trainer was implemented. When you turn a pet into a Fynn pet for the first time, it permanently gets the element orb next to it and it has a luminous sheen of sorts when resting. There is no warning for this in the game and for people who like to look at their pets this pretty much means the pet is permanently ruined. It becomes an eyesore in normal gameplay as well as screenshots. The same is true for Spirit Weapons, where once you make a Spirit Weapon you can never really get rid of the glow even though you can change it.

My suggestion is to add an option in graphics or the game tab for hiding these effects for yourself, or an option in the pet info and ego windows to hide these glows for everyone.
  1. Would you like this option?4 votes
    1. +1
       100% (4 votes)
    2. Meh.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,755
    To add to this: I would love the option to turn every weapon effect off. Erg. Red/Blue upgrade, Ego.
    Keichiro
  • KeichiroKeichiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Amaraz wrote: »
    To add to this: I would love the option to turn every weapon effect off. Erg. Red/Blue upgrade, Ego.

Agreed, some weapons look so cool on their own and all those special effects get more in the way of it than anything
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited January 9
    Honestly would be nice for both those. My cat just grows a bright green sometimes. I don't mind it too much, but it can be bright. And I really need to get a weapon appearance for my guns now just to get rid of this really bright ball of light.

Another thing-I wish you could hide stardust effect, or at least have it take up only 1 space so its more worth taking off. Some people don't like wearing it and it can get in the way of screenshots, after all.