Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will we get a Winter event this year?

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
edited December 21, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
Even a re-run of Christmas Math or Snowflower Tree would be nice if there's nothing new coming out! I love that the town square decorations are up, but would love a Winter themed event too! (and better late than never! Jan is still a good time for one!)

I know we had Part Time Job for the Holidays, but that felt more like it went alongside the part time job update, and of course we got Glenn Bearna this year and that's amazing! But like, there's no winter themed event that all levels can do on the week of Christmas, outside of the Master Plan, but again that's part time job themed, it's not Winter themed.

Anywho! I love seasonal events, I hope in future years we can have them properly again! And I'd love to see Doki Doki Island return this February for Valentine's Day! (Also very much looking forwards to the return of GM Wedding Hall that was mentioned in a previous CM stream!) I love this game and everything that y'all do for us! (and the Arcana update is AMAZING!) But I do always need to speak up when I see holidays that Mabi previously always celebrated getting neglected.
Niought

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Honestly I miss the Christmas Math event, I'd like to see it come back, as the gifts were very fun and rewarding, and I've only seen it once in my time of playing. Meanwhile the Snowflower one happened twice or maybe three times, so I actually hope we don't get that one again-
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I'm really happy with the Wishes to the Moon for New Years lantern festival theme event! And we can finally get to the moon legitimately again without needing a friend to smuggle us there! This is really fun and exciting, thank you! :smiley:
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Shakaya wrote: »
    Anywho! I love seasonal events, I hope in future years we can have them properly again! And I'd love to see Doki Doki Island return this February for Valentine's Day! (Also very much looking forwards to the return of GM Wedding Hall that was mentioned in a previous CM stream!) I love this game and everything that y'all do for us! (and the Arcana update is AMAZING!) But I do always need to speak up when I see holidays that Mabi previously always celebrated getting neglected.

I'm so overjoyed you called this!! Thank you for your kind words, too ❤
    The GM Wedding Hall return is still in progress, and I'm working on it the best I can hehe. I want to make sure it can be an all-encompassing event for users that just want to celebrate their partners and loved ones!

Please also do not ever stop speaking up for events and other content you want. That goes for everyone! We want to make sure we can account for as much feedback as possible all around, and bring back some goodies.